Are you looking for the best Mexican recipes for this year? Look no further, as we have come up with the list of the best recipes for 2021.
Most people tend to think about nachos, guacamole, and other easy recipes when it comes to Mexican food. Certainly, these are some great dishes (and that’s why we also have recipes for those), but undeniably the staple dish for Mexican food is tacos. This list highlights some of the best and easy to make taco recipes but also includes other options.
It’s also important to remember that traditional Mexican cuisine is much more than tacos. It is a vibrant and diverse cuisine inscribed in 2010 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. Some of the most elaborate and more unique dishes from Mexican cuisine include the famous Mole, or Chiles en Nogada, which are delicious but more difficult to cook.
Casa Bonita Foods wants you to enjoy Mexican food with recipes that are easy to make at home and with ingredients you can easily find in Canada.
Here is our 2021 list, in no particular order of importance, as they are all delicious Mexican recipes:
- Chilaquiles – A traditional breakfast or lunch dish made with fried tortilla quarters. Usually topped with green or red salsa and egg or chicken as the protein. You can find the Chilaquiles recipe here.
- Tacos al Pastor – You can find Pastor Tacos anywhere you go in Mexico. Developed in central Mexico and influenced by Lebanese immigrants, this is arguably one of the most famous tacos in Mexico and abroad.
- Huevos Rancheros – Did someone say breakfast or brunch? The perfect recipe to enjoy a quick and easy dish involving only a few ingredients. Download the recipe here and buy the tortillas you need for your Huevos Rancheros in our online shop.
- Carnitas Tacos – A simple and straightforward dish from the state of Michoacan. A simple pork-based recipe that it’s perfect for making tacos. Do you want to download a great Carnitas recipe? No problem, you can do that by following this link.
- Cochinita Pibil Tacos – A true staple of the Yucatecan cuisine from the south of Mexico, Cochinita Pibil it’s perfect for making tacos or tortas. This recipe is commonly known as Yucatecan style pulled pork tacos in English.
All of the Taco recipe options listed above, you can now enjoy them with our line of authentic Mexican salsas.
We hope you enjoy them!