Guacamole dates back to the 16th century and the Aztecs and comes from the word, ahuaca-mulli, which literally translates as “avocado sauce” or “concoction”. The traditional dish was made by mashing tomatoes, onions and avocados.
- 2 avocados
- Tajin Clasico seasoning
- 1 Roma tomato seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/8 cup cilantro minced
- Lime juice
- 1 bag of Casa Bonita Cantina Style Corn Chips.
- Skin, seed and mash the avocados
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of Tajin Clasico Seasoning.
- Add tomato, diced onion, cilantro, lime juice to taste, a dash of salt and mix together.
- Enjoy with Casa Bonita Cantina Style Corn Chips.